Upgrade your supply chain network with logistics4manufacturing at IWLS Pune
The warehousing and logistics community of Western and Southern India comes together at the India Warehousing and Logistics Show 2018 to experience, compare and purchase all of the products and services required to run a successful supply chain operation. Backed by six years of experience in the sector, the show takes pride in being the only platform to identify new trends, view a wide range of products, network with peers and gather competitive intelligence, all of this in the business and trading capital of India – Pune.
PUNE, AN INDUSTRIAL HUB
Pune, the industrial city of Maharashtra is now considered to be one of the most progressive and technically sound cities of India. With suitable infrastructure for setting up industries in both manufacturing and IT sectors, the recent years have seen an increase in foreign investments with major Indian companies also expanding their operations in the city.
Major companies are setting up manufacturing facility near Pune catering to the Asian market, comprising Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Korea, currently handled by the UK plant.
Logistics hubs are also being developed in Maharashtra as part of DMIC related development, with a multi modal logistic park developed at Karla in Pune.
India’s manufacturing and logistics industry has its core in western India and this reason whyIndia Warehousing & Logistics Show (IWLS) 2018 will take place in Pune, yet again. The focus being on logistics4manufacturing, Pune justifies to be the ideal city to host the show as it enjoys close proximity to major industrial belts in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa and several southern states.
- IWLS is an ideal show creating awareness of your offerings to the potent western and southern market
- The total warehousing space requirement is expected to grow to 839 million sq ft by 2020
- Networking opportunities with key decision makers and budget holders across warehousing and supply chain community
- Over six years of experience in delivering successful warehousing and logistics events
The warehousing and logistics community of western and southern India comes together at the India Warehousing and Logistics Show (IWLS) to experience, compare and purchase all the products and services required to run successful supply chain operations.
Network with like-minded professionals
- 6,000 key decision makers to meet and interact with.
- Opportunity to converse with key contacts across warehousing and logistics community
Elevate your business
Find everything you are seeking for with a representative exhibitor mix covering seven major product categories namelymaterial handling, storage, flooring, warehousing infrastructure, automation & IT, packaging and logistics service providers
Meet the best in the industry
Industry leaders such as Indospace, Kelley, Godrej, Daifuku, Motorola, Tata Bluescope, Schaefer, TCI, Safexpress, Nilkamal, Gandhi Automation etc. are regular exhibitors.
Gateway to warehousing and logistics market of Western & Southern India
- 60 per cent of the visitor database comprises western and southern region.
- Further developing database using tools such as LinkedIn, b2b websites, association directories, etc.
Connect with both existing and new customers
- The show opens opportunities for the exhibitors to strengthen their existing relationships and build new.
- Primarily from industries such as oil, gas & chemicals, engineering & manufacturing, warehousing & logistics, paper & packaging, auto & auto comp, pharma, F&B and electronics
- About 80 per cent of industry decision makers attend the show
- During the past editions, majority of the visitors (89 per cent) had direct responsibility or influence over buying or specifying products.
- 31 per cent had influence between INR 1 lakh-10 lakhs, 23 per cent over > INR 50 lakhs and 21 per cent between INR 10-50 lakhs.