Greetings from BCIHMCT, New Delhi, India!
Original articles, research papers, case studies that highlight the issues related to Travel, Tourism and Hospitality in different aspects from academicians, practitioners and policy makers are invited. Contributors interested in writing papers on the subject are requested to submit original manuscripts relating to focused areas as given above.
India International Hotel Travel and Tourism Research Conference will be exploring overall theme related to Hotel, Travel and Tourism which will focus on a wide range of topics, including (but not limited to) the following :
1. Emerging Trends in Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
2. Contemporary Issues in Hospitality & Tourism
3. Natural Disaster, Climate Change & Crisis Management in Tourism & Hospitality
4. Ecotourism, Green Practices & Sustaining Environment in Hospitality & Tourism
5. Virtual Tourism, e-Tourism, ICT and Travel Technologies
6. Food Safety, Quality and Innovations
7. Tourism & Hospitality Marketing Strategies and Consumer Behavior
8. Hospitality & Tourism Education and Training
9. Managing Human Resources in Hospitality and Tourism
Full Paper Submission Guidelines:
Authors are encouraged to submit paper electronically by email to the convener at email@example.com or President, IIHTTRC at firstname.lastname@example.org, typed double-spaced with 1 inch margin on all sides using Times New Roman 12 in MS word preferably in A4 size Paper with a word limit of 5000 to 6000 words (approx.) including abstract, tables, graphs, figures, and notes. The full title, author(s) including affiliation, correspondence and e-mail address, abstract (not exceeding 250 words), key words (not exceeding six) and acknowledgements, if any should be clearly specified in the first page of the paper. The contributors should ensure that they are not infringing copyright. Submission of a manuscript implies that it contains unpublished original work and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
We look forward to your valued participation in the International Conference in February-2018.
Please contact us for any query.
India International Hotel, Travel & Tourism research Conference-2018
Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Kalkaji, New Delhi 110019
E Mail: email@example.com